Friday 14 June 2013

Rooftop Scene

Right, so I wanted to create a rooftop scene. I had previously rendered a sepia toned rooftops scene for my thesis project but I wanted to re-render the scene. I was short on time so didn't want to spend any time setting up renders in 3DS and intended on doing most of the work in Photoshop. I did a quick sketch of my idea as a basis then tried finding a photo which could most resemble it. 

I took on the photograph on a site visit in Marrakech. This was as close to what I had in mind out of all of my photos. I intended to use this photo as a base, but I wanted to create an evening scene so the photo would need adapting later.


Below is the image produced. This was a quick process. I added multiple colour overlays to create the warm evening feel, added vignetting, shading through multiply overlays and birds (of course). I added further detail in the form of louvres and shadow/highlights to the proposed scheme also.




No comments:

Post a Comment